View Single Post
Old 08.02.2009, 04:14 PM   #35
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, it's definitely Sister. Don't get me wrong, it's still fantastic, but Daydream is pretty much my no questions favourite album of all time, and the only SY album that comes close to challenging it is EVOL. Both of those are as close to perfect as music gets, work better as whole albums, and simply have a tone that I prefer to Sister's. Sister meanwhile always struck me more as an amazing selection of songs that just doesn't hang together as well as a whole work.
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|