View Single Post
Old 06.18.2006, 08:43 PM   #40
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssBlaster
Actually Jah Brah...you're wrong. I just looked at a few nurse setlists...and all of the setlists I saw had 6 non-nurse tunes...sometimes more.

Not "3 or 4".

True, when SY was touring while supporting Nurse, they came to Boston and played a very wide variety of material stretching their entire career. If they don't really mix it up this time around, I'll be dissapointed. I like the new album a bit, I just don't think it's worthy of the exposure they are giving it. I mean a whole show's worth of Rather Ripped with a couple of old tunes thrown in for the encore? Sorry guys, that's not gonna cut it. I want a more "varietous" show (don't really know if that's a word). If the new album were really amazing, I mean simply stunning and genius, something that beat out all their other albums, then I would be okay with an all Rather Ripped show. But it isn't so no way.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|