View Single Post
Old 04.10.2011, 11:55 AM   #15
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Winter blues is very normal but Summer blues is much much less common. Around 7% of adult Americans suffer Winter SAD whereas less than 1% of the American population suffers from Reversal SAD (which is the Summer depression).

I personally love the Winter. Snow and rain is a very symbolic beauty to me, I write tons of music and poems during those weather phases but in the Summer my work rate slows right down to a halt where I feel useless. Luckily, my parents told me today that this weather isn't going to last long and it's going to become very cold and cloudy soon (for those of you not in the know, I live in Scotland where there is only ever sun in the Summer, most of the Autumn and Spring feature no significant increase in temperature or light exposure).
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|