View Single Post
Old 04.09.2011, 08:47 PM   #7
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
^ Haha oh man, if only you knew how much I can relate.

For me, parties are usually an annoyance. I'm not into drinking, already have a gf, and small talk is an absolute menace. I'm never interested in whatever bullshit anyone else is chatting about, and of course no one has a clue about anything I'd actually enjoy babbling about (most of the shit I talk about on here, I guess). Luckily, I skate by with juvenile one-line responses that always seem to win people over.

"Dude, I'm definitely giving you a first-hand invite to the next party I have..."
"What is that - like a handjob?"

Then the person I'm talking to, and all his bros erupt with laughter. Works every time. I take it, that I'm really funny when you're a drunken, 20-something year old American male.

I find it much easier to unwind after a long week, with a good film, my gf, and a few bowls between the two of us.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|