View Single Post
Old 10.08.2017, 03:03 AM   #21588
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
^ that is not just turning the color down to zero. At least that’s my opinion on the whole thing. I know fuckall about video though, so blah blah...

Was supposed to see Blade Runner today but my stupid friend bailed on me.
yeah youre right esp. in that poster---they also often boost the contrast for bw prints (i read up earlier, post-question, was gonna put up link)

BUT ive seen stills of both mists and they seem prety close--have not seen movie but both sets of stills look equally dark

that spider gif above does not look particularly constrasty--unlike mad max. nice soft grayscale, all the midtones.

a bit of tweaking should satisfy in that case i think. the mad max one is obviously a very distinct grading tho.

im having a night of insomnia so trying to type quietly here (slow w/ no kboard). but yeah.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|