View Single Post
Old 04.03.2015, 04:16 PM   #38440
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Actually ive told plenty of people to be cautious about weed, evol included, but thanks for playing.

Also you're projecting again, i didn't intend to connect s&m with rape molesting rather to refute your blanket statement that we don't need bedroom police and that because people enjoy certain things ots none of our business where as some people clearly enjoy things that are very much our business.

Now again, what evol does is his business but i would be more cautious if i was him. Life gets wrecked in an instant

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|