View Single Post
Old 04.03.2015, 02:54 PM   #38433
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
if you are bruising your woman you are doing it wrong.

not if she likes it you're not. it's not like he's giving her a black eye, is he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
!@#$! Now you're judging me as a prude?

of course, you know you are. own it.

i get your concerns, that this might invite misunderstanding and social trouble-- i do get that.

but the issue is not to stop having fun-- the issue is how to keep the oglers from ogling and the busybodies from interfering.

see for example-- marijuana smoking is illegal. but you'll be the first one to recommend it. even though it can get people in trouble, jail, extortion, who knows what else, you can't stop recommending it. and i think you're even against legalization.

and what they're doing is not even illegal-- they're two consenting adults, there's no law against what they do.

as you would say "you're showing your bias". pro-illegal-weed, anti-legal-sex.

be concerned instead with the social aspect of keeping an alternative lifestyle of sorts rather than trying to scare them. e.g. "wear long sleeves, kids".

the solution to all that is maybe to get famous instead:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_449321.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I'd ask what kind of childhood trauma causes a reaction in someone that makes them prefer sexualized pain and suffering.

that's some cheap psychoanalysis. i really don't think they're waterboarding each other! are they?

a little adrenaline goes a long way.

you know people stand in line for hours to get on a rollercoaster, yes?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|