View Single Post
Old 04.03.2015, 12:38 PM   #38430
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
!@#$! Now you're judging me as a prude?

I ain't judging nothing yo. Just kicking facts. A) the dude at the girl's school has every right to be concerned he doesn't know what is going on but he sees a girl with bruises. If EVERY person who saw a girl with bruises asked about it shit there might not be so many abused women..

B) i ain't got no moral issues with they're doing but the risk is real so personally id advise against it all moral assumptions aside. What is the risk? Firstly that her friends or family don't know what is going on and will either make it difficult for the couple or worse get the law involved. Or coworkers or schoolmates will do the same, and "we're just kinkyb doesn't always turn away Office Fuck That Shit.. in CA at least if a cop sees visible injuries he can arrest people and file DV charges no questions asked.

So again, my warning has shit to do with moral judgment rather advising about the real risks. Hate to see our friend ostracized by his folks or worse in jail over some kinky shit

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|