View Single Post
Old 04.02.2015, 07:44 PM   #38422
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
So...my girlfriend and I can get pretty rough with each other...and no not in aggressive ways...but like....err.....romantically.....and she's into a lot of things.....ANYWAYS.....I think one of her friends at school thinks I beat her. She's studying ASL to become an interpreter...and she's taking a theatre class and they're doing a play for a deaf event. They're going to do Little Shop of Horrors and she actually got the lead(Audrey) and a friend, who is deaf, of hers saw some bruises on her wrists and her chest(ok they weren't ALL me...she REALLY IS clumsy)...so he made a comment along the lines of, 'looks like you're taking your part seriously'. then not too long after....he just straight up asks her if I beat her. People who are deaf tend to be REALLY straightforward and extremely honest. Like...they have no problem talking about WHATEVER(her aunt who is deaf was straight up talking to me about sex at the kitchen table...like super descriptive too not just a mention or whatever...it was a little awkward)! so....his comment was not just a joke or something...he was completely serious wiht that question. And now she is telling me he's acting all weird around her after I met him at a improv comedy show we saw last week.

and then I thought...wow. maybe demonrail was onto something.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|