View Single Post
Old 07.09.2007, 10:25 AM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse
capitalism has become a dangerous and disturbing personal and social economic system that is slowly destroying the world by means of war, destruction of the environment and natural resources, economic slavery, famine, economic collapse and a neglection of human values due to the unmitigated avarice of a select few.

hold your horses...

look, all that shit existed before capitalism. in fact, capitalism has mitigated some of those.

regarding "unchecked" capitalism, i think money should not be the supreme value in a civil society. i like free markets, but i do believe there should be some restrictions to them-- slavery, child trafficking, and macjobs come to mind.

anyway i can't stay long and get involved in long arguments today. i thought i'd just jump in and throw my soundbyte into the fray.

"if it doesn't fit, you must acquit"

hmm...

no??

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|