View Single Post
Old 04.28.2014, 08:01 AM   #43
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I'm putting together a quick "Best Albums of 2914 (1st Quarter)" list for aforementioned blog. Naturally, TBK doesn't meet the deadline, but I've gotta tell ya-- while there have been some STRONG releases this year, particularly by artists previously unbeknownst to me, there is nothing in any genre that can compete with this record.

This leads me to believe that unless Yeezy's release is as timely and spectacular as sources would indicate (unlikely, considering the lack of solid leads on the album, but ya never know) or Wu-Tang and Raekwon reconcile and bust a nut all over the place, this is going to be the second year out if three in which Swans walk away on top of the mountain.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|