View Single Post
Old 04.20.2011, 06:49 AM   #14638
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

Britney: For the Record (7/10)

Watching this was like watching someone contribute to their own obituary. The documentary tells us nothing most of us don't already know about the bitter side of celebrity but in terms of it's impact on one person, it's really quite a gutting film to sit through. There's something really sad about someone seemingly programmed only to be happy being so deeply unhappy.

^ Yeah, I wanna see this now too.

You know what? I hadn't seen it since I originally saw it in theaters, and without all the hype behind it... Spiderman 3 is actually pretty good!

Okay, it's lame when Peter Parker goes emo. Always was, and always will be. BUT it's an understandable visual representation of Peter Parker's change as a person with the symbiote suit.

Raimi did a really good job tying up the stories for the first 2 flicks with the Green Goblin and the Sandman, as well as supplying the public/studios with the Venom sub-plot which was pretty much demanded at that point. That's a lot to juggle, especially with a blockbuster of this magnitude, and Raimi did very well, only dropping a ball or two.

I like how many villains are in this one. It feels a lot like the comics/FOX kids cartoon that was on in the 90s, in that sense. Also, they made Spidey much more of a wisecracker in this one. I liked that, it was more true to his real character.

Oh, and Ted Raimi, Bruce Campbell, and the guy who plays Mr. Jameson were absolutely brilliant in their roles once again.

Hell yeah - Spiderman trilogy.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|