View Single Post
Old 09.27.2017, 12:25 PM   #21580
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I liked the concept but if I have one criticism, it's that I felt Jeremy Renner and Forrest Whitaker (I'm a big fan of both) were wasted slightly in roles that could've been played by pretty much anyone.

As for not being blown away, I liked it but I thought Interstellar (while different in many ways) was a better film, certainly in terms of its emotional weight.

Nah. I thought the message for Interstellar was just too heavy handed and therefore cheesy because of it.

Saw this last night and you know what? I actually thought it was pretty decent. I've red reviews saying it's the "worst film of all time" which is mental. Fact is, even if you didn't like it's message or what it was doing all the actors were first rate, especially the females. Jennifer Lawrence is one of those I don't want to like but she was brilliant in this.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|