View Single Post
Old 05.04.2014, 02:01 AM   #52
halgreen
stalker

halgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asses
^Nice pics!
Just got back from the second day of the Austin Psych Fest. Got up close for Bardo Pond which was very moving. This was my first time getting to see them, I only wish they could have played longer. My girlfriend and I made a little sign while we waited for them and got to give it to one of the brothers.
We saw Mono, another we haven't seen before. Really enjoyed that one, very powerful.
Then we went back for Acid Mothers Temple. Crazy, crazy, crazy. At the end Kawabata lit his guitar, and the cymbals on fire.
Bardo and AMT all played on a stage in front of a creek. For AMT they had a huge projection onto the trees on the other side of the creek. Very trippy.
On another note, Sonic Youth by far had the most shirts worn at the festival. Nothing I haven't seen in their store except for a green Confusion shirt.
halgreen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|