View Single Post
Old 04.18.2010, 02:39 PM   #328
krischanski
children of satan

krischanski kicks all y'all's asseskrischanski kicks all y'all's asseskrischanski kicks all y'all's asseskrischanski kicks all y'all's asseskrischanski kicks all y'all's asseskrischanski kicks all y'all's asseskrischanski kicks all y'all's asseskrischanski kicks all y'all's asseskrischanski kicks all y'all's asseskrischanski kicks all y'all's asseskrischanski kicks all y'all's asses
Thurston's Voice speaks the Public Service Announcement for Rock The Vote on the <a href="http://sonicyouth.com/mustang/lp/comp78.html">CD</a>:

»If you live in America, you’re free to vote and free to protest. You are also free to speak your mind and free to decide what choice is correct for you. Don’t take freedom for granted. Vote to keep it strong. If you like to rock, rock the vote. Live free, stay free, let freedom rock. This is a message from Sonic Youth: Please register, and rock the vote on November 3rd, 1992. Peace.«

That's what I understand. I don't speak English very well. And don't know how to write it correctly.

- - -

Oh, I see: not only the odd CD, but also the Corporate-Ghost-DVD and the Internet contain it, as video with music behind it
____
krischanski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|