View Single Post
Old 04.30.2009, 09:51 AM   #8
Eli Renfro
little trouble girl

Eli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Edit: If you got a regular presale message link that works, just use that and the BEGN password. I had to completing discard TicketMaster and I've only managed to get one of the shows I'm going to as of yet.

The emails from BEGN/Matador say tickets are available 10:00am Eastern time, but I'm pretty sure they're actually available at 10:00am of the time zone the show is in. Because I logged in at 10:02 Eastern, and tickets for Denver were unavailable, in fact the only shows that were available were NYC, Philly, Richmond and Atlanta...all on the Atlantic coast.

I guess we'll see if my theory is correct in about 10 minutes, if cities in the Central time zone are available.