View Single Post
Old 08.31.2007, 11:57 AM   #45
coolchip
empty page

coolchip kicks all y'all's assescoolchip kicks all y'all's assescoolchip kicks all y'all's assescoolchip kicks all y'all's assescoolchip kicks all y'all's assescoolchip kicks all y'all's assescoolchip kicks all y'all's assescoolchip kicks all y'all's assescoolchip kicks all y'all's assescoolchip kicks all y'all's assescoolchip kicks all y'all's asses
The vinyl for Boss should be available by October exclusively from Arbitrary Signs. Some releases from our back catalogue are still available. email:

petenolan@hotmail.com for information on this and all Arbitrary Signs releases.

best,

Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ive mysteriously received the leaked copy and i've been playing it a lot lately. IT FUCKING RULES!!!

anyway, what's up with not being able to preorder vinyl? cmon ecstatic pax, get your business shit together.

also, i kindly demand rereleases of all the markers shit that's sold out. it goes for a ton of money at ebay, and i am but a proletarian.

--

ps- i am going to see them live this year if i have to march to get there. with luck, i'll break into the backstage once more and make offerings to the holy priestess. ha!

--

pps- i dont give 2 fucks about their "label". the label's job is to promote the band & handle the production. please don't fuck it up! and yes, PRESALE please. gracias.
coolchip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|