Thread: guns guns guns
View Single Post
Old 02.25.2018, 01:03 AM   #51
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I think the only real solution is to institute a government buy-back of all semi-auto pistols and rifles, and after a year, if you still own one, you will be in violation of law.

This is the most reasonable suggestion I’ve heard, I just don’t see this ever happening. Banning a weapon because sad & lonely people have access to them is like castrating myself because my neighbor has too many kids......cutting happy law abiding citizens off doesn’t alliveate the problem.

However, there is still a problem and Rob’s suggestion is the most reasonable / doable. Doing away with the extended magazines, limiting weapons to six rounds could possibly reach a compromise, but I doubt it.

If given a choice, I would want my child to be in classes with teachers who have guns......not so the teacher could try and perform SWAT Team maneuvers in the school hallways......so the teacher can shoot any intruder trying to enter the classroom. I would feel very comfortable with this!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|