View Single Post
Old 01.27.2010, 05:19 PM   #19
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
There's a long and a short answer. The short answer is I've done very little that I'm happy with, and everything I do moves incredibly slowly. Also, at the risk of seeming like a trite cunt, I'm moving further away from the sort of thing that people here may like.

There is an album that I was going to hawk around, but I've been waiting for a mate to master it for over a year now. Because I can't afford to pay him his usual rates, I can't really get away with hassling him about it.

I'm on the Team Brick album though, go buy that.

Post anyway!

Eh, I feel like a trite cunt because I post alot of my shit that I'm pretty sure alot of people here don't like.

I figured out who has similar styles and now I just pm them stuff heh.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|