View Single Post
Old 05.07.2015, 10:07 PM   #38608
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Oh my Lord, you don't even want to now how ritualistically complex sarcasm, being facetious, or ridicule is. Indeed, there is a very very complex literary art form called "Wax and Gold" which is built on the concept of hidden meanings and double entendre where the hidden or "gold" meaning of a poem is obviously discernible only when read but the art form is being able to figure it out strictly by listening and thinking about the word play..

that reminds me of a close friend my grandma had years and years ago (i was a small kid) who would come over, and had this cockney accent and still used the rhyming slang some 30-40 years after emigrating to the states. i was enchanted by it because it was like a secret code to me, and she was this small old lady talking about going up the apples and stuff.

sorry to hear, evollove.