View Single Post
Old 09.22.2016, 05:37 PM   #48159
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
No fucking Beatles albums on youtube? Some individual songs, but I can't play an album start to finish.

Wait. Can't find "Strawberry Fields." WTF?

Funny thing is, there are cover versions of entire albums and a lot of listeners can't seem to tell. Here's HELP! for example. All the albums seem to have been covered similarly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF85JBA7D7s

Weird, no?

no! it's the beatles album dude. it's just been fucktard manipulated in the first degree. I know cuz I've heard Help a buzillion freaking fucking times. I know every nook and cranny.

funny enough they did do the kinda stuff your talking about in the 60's with bands like the Beach Boys. getting another fake hack band to play the hits. I learned this from Mark Prindle.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|