View Single Post
Old 11.27.2013, 07:24 PM   #1249
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Dude, are you sure? You seemed to go back and forth on some of the year's releases quite a bit. Some of that I understand... the new Drake was a total riddle. Couple of great tracks, couple of so-so tracks, lots of crap, and some experimental shit that I'm still not sure about.

But when it comes to Gaga, I have absolutely no loyalty to uphold, and I am not even going to bother listening unless I get some solidly badass feedback.

So please expound on Gaga's new one if you will. Wax philosophical about it. Give me the kind of long, exhaustive, drawn out review that you know I need. If you need a reference, take a look at my comments about albums in this thread.
uhm.. at first listen, about four songs grabbed me. i kept revisiting them whenever i was in the mood for some catchy music. eventually i was thinking "hey, why not check out the whole thing?", then just realized that i like it. it's pretty much just another Gaga album, she's still obsessed with Madonna and drawn into sex fantasies (the latter maybe more than ever), there's not much depth into it, and despite the album's name it's not very artsy either. but if you like The Fame, you'll like this one! it also seems like she's been more influenced by black music this time around. the R. Kelly collab gotta be one of the highlights on the album, and there's also a track with T.I., Twista and.. Too Short. there are a handful of good hooks, and even though the whole album is basically your typical '13 EDM production (jesus, even David Guetta and will.i.am are credited here), there are some moments with really cool sounds, e.g. Fashion!
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|