View Single Post
Old 10.05.2013, 04:31 PM   #1170
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl
He became a lightning rod a few weeks ago when he dismissed Jay Z's new album, "Magna Carta Holy Grail," in a simple (cussed) tweet: "If you really [messed] with Magna Carta then unfollow me." The tweet prompted much backlash and a few more tweets from Earl, including: "I hope that opinions on my material throughout my career are based on the quality of it and not how big my name is."

WORD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian

Killah Priest are serious contenders for the year end list.

Agreed, but that record is too long, too deep, and too complex to make a more mainstream Year's Best list. That is why it was self-released in the first place, Priest seems to be more concerned with releasing his art in his way on his terms than making it in any way a commercial success. Definitely and hands down best record (of any genre) of 2013, but it'd be a stretch to convince anyone

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|