View Single Post
Old 11.25.2016, 05:41 AM   #20038
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses

Batman v Superman

I enjoyed bits of this but in the end there was far too much muddle. If anything it does prove that Christopher Nolan can control complexity whereas Zack Snyder can't.

I actually grew to like Ben Affleck's Batman more than I expected but Eisenberg's Lex Luther was almost unwatchably irritating. As bad a villain as I can remember.

The main problem though was that it seemed to be trying to pack in far too much, to the point where at times I wasn't really sure what was going on (At one point I even had to check there wasn't a film that'd come after Man of Steel that I'd missed which would've helped me make more sense of it. )

In essence, whtever criticisms I have of Nolan, if you wanna see just how good he is at this kind of thing, watch Zack Snyder's efforts with similar material.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|