View Single Post
Old 05.23.2013, 12:10 PM   #11
Dr Chocolate
children of satan

Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
i love a good old carrie-choke-me song
i got a friend who's got shitloads of karaoke cds
i love hitting up the PINK FLOYD disc and do
Dogs / Nobody Home / See Emily Play
or the PURPLE RAIN soundtrack
but it don't have Computer Blue on it, so wtf?

i've also been warned, but not phsyically thrown out of a kareoke bar before. but i'm one to fuck up all the words and beef shit up. you know, like right at that right spot. throw in a Motherfucker, or a B'yotch, or Nigga Please. i've gotten in shit once for singing You Can Call Me Al by Paul Simon. now, i know i had quite a bit to drink and i was on a roll. not like anyone was there, but it was a rather good "tourettes" version of the song. and besides, it's a bar. people are shitfaced and carry-me-choke-me is a good way to not only embarass yourself, but also to really knock one out of the park. i can do a really kick ass version of Champagne Supernova.

but karaoke at my friends house is way more fucking fun then the bar!
not to mention they like all sorts of insane shit