View Single Post
Old 10.29.2006, 12:14 PM   #5
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
1. 'Oliver Cromwell; A History' by Samuel Harden Church (1899, hand-numbered edition of 600 copies)

2. My Victorinox Swiss Army Knife. The most useful thing ever, especially the phillips-head screwdriver and the magnifying glass.

3. My 'Roberts R862' World Band Radio. Very small, very good and very reliable.

4. Can I choose my whole collection of commemorative medals? If not, I'll just have the 1914 one commemorating the visit of King George V to Birkenhead, because it has an engraving of Bidston Windmill on the reverse side.

5. Late 19th century print of The Falcon Inn in Chester. A really nice victorian engraving of a really nice place.

I'm assuming I get to keep my house anyway. If not, then I'll sell the print instead.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|