View Single Post
Old 06.06.2015, 01:05 PM   #86
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
this, fugese is incredible.

am also loving the new errorsmith/mark fell EP, remarkable to think that even as jamie xx's pepsi max graphic design office pap is being churned out IMPORTANT MUSIC is being made. music beholden to the past should rip it up, not recreate it to suit your brand new flannel stained with the blood of oriental infants. the ilpo vaisanen record on emego is unsurprisingly magnificent too.

I didn't expect to like Jamie xx, because I don't like the Xx, and think they're extremely annoying and bland. But I heard a few singles over the past few months, and got the preview of In Colour, then got In Colour itself, and while it's not as good as I'd hoped, it's definitely got its moments.

I'm not saying it's amazing, because it's not. But is it well made? Does it show promise? Are there a few tracks that are great in a way that I don't feel can be denied? Yes x 3. I was hoping for something more revelatory, but it's good.

Definitely wish it wasn't made by that guy from The Xx though.. Then I'd probably like it more.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|