View Single Post
Old 08.09.2007, 03:44 PM   #17
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i'll listen to their new rtx-style album when it comes out.

personally, i wanted them to explore the sound the started to do in road pussy, i love how out of their racket, they could build this amazing riffs and random rhythm patterns that worked amazingly well...oh well, at least i'm glad they didn't just sit back, turned on their amps moan some dumb poetry about big boobs and get praised just because they are cool.

ED: this thread is getting funny, it's on its way to become the "sonic youth sold out to the man! and now they kill third world children thru starbucks" "fuck you haters!! i'm proud they are joining paul mccartney in starbucks; in fact, now i'm going 5 times a day to my local starbucks, buy the most expensive drink there and ask when the sonic youth album is arriving. sonic life!!"
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|