View Single Post
Old 02.25.2016, 02:43 AM   #31
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
the things I love about SY were there before, during, and after Jim.
Agree this 100%! Really hard to understand why people are saying SY lost something in RR, Eternal & SYR9. To me they all sound absolutely SY, of course they donīt offer anything new, but my opinion has always been SY hasnīt offer lots new after EVOL. They found their sound then and I am glad they have keep it. For their experimentalism, they started very experimental group (all first four album are really experimental, in Sister they started to go more conventional music). In Experimental jet set they started to go again back to more experimental and again back more conventional in Murray.

If Jim was so much in ATL, why no-one else than Such friend mention his name when writing about ATL? Has such friend some inside knowledge? Does Chris or Stu know something about it?

I donīt think there are really lots in common in Washing Machine & RR, RR has said as a little sister of Murray and I agree that. I think RR is the most melodic album of SY, I really love it because the SY melodies has always been the most important thing to me. So I could put RR easily the fifth greatest album of SY.

I believe people who say SY change in RR changed themselves, so they grew out from SY.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|