View Single Post
Old 08.09.2013, 07:11 AM   #1
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
hi!

first of all want to say halo to everyone after my two years of hiatus on SY board. its nice to be back. hope this is still cool place to visit with lot of old school sy members + i believe lot of new members, where you can find a lot of cool stuff and inspiration and obviously lates sy info and gossip. so finger cross!

so whats your thoughts or maybe a vision on Sonic Youth's future?

i think we will going to see SY in the future, but question is with or without Kim, don't you think? personally i would prefer things would get better between T and K, but...or do you think Sonic Youth would not be called SY if they would take on board someone else? is it crazy idea, but then, would they really do it? hmm. anyway waiting time, finger crossed.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|