View Single Post
Old 09.18.2017, 01:57 PM   #8744
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
This is now the boxing thread. Football has been cancelled til further notice.

Ok, the GGG/Canelo fight. It was an interesting one. How the FUCK one of the judges called the fight 118-110 is beyond me. Thankfully she's been fucked off now. Do I think it was fixed? I dunno.

The actual fight! Canelo played this one brilliantly. GGG is an absolute beast when he gets someone on the ropes and yet whenever Canelo went to the ropes GGG couldn't do anything. The old rope a dope trick.

Who do I think won it? I dunno. I'm biased towards Golovkin so I'd lean towards him anyway. I will say save for the first three/four rounds most of them went to GGG for me. But as the judges have shown, you don't need to be an expert to say. I'm actually tempted to re-watch it.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|