View Single Post
Old 07.18.2015, 07:22 PM   #39458
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
hes paying for a VPN which is unnecessary if you know how to be properly anonymous online

right-- but regardless-- that goes to show that people are willing to pay more to steal performance rights than to buy them.

the irony is not lost on me.

then again of course he can access more stuff. but still.

it's like buying a glass cutter and cat burglar gear to break into shop windows instead of going into the shop to buy.

i have no way to enforce my copyrights so i'd rather embrace their loss. no "fbi" notice will every do shit-- it's a fucken joke.

and with that acceptance i can give up the mean & stingy feeling of saying "sorry, no pay no play" to the honest people who think they can't afford the goods. HERE HAVE IT FOR FREE-- if the pirates can have it, so can you. free for everyone. no need for lawyers, lawsuits, middlemen, bean counters, agents, gatekeepers, professional parasites.

FREEDOM.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|