View Single Post
Old 12.22.2012, 03:41 PM   #55
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I noticed that she wasn't using a military style assault rifle with an extended magazine masquerading as a hunting rifle with silly names like Bushmaster. Neither was she carrying an over-powered yet easily concealable hand gun which essentially is designed to do one thing very effectively, hurt or kill other people. See, I can dig the hunting thing, and hunting riffles and shotguns I got no beef with. Its machine guns and dangerous pistols that concern me. I read a Republican OP-ED which mentioned that murder rates and gun violence are at historic lows, and yet these same Republicans refuse to concede that gun-control is the cause of this reduction. In all the major cities and states which had the highest murder rates, California-LA, New York-NYC, District of Colombia and DC, Illinois and Chicago, we've seen strict regulation imposed at a state and county level on guns, handguns, and especially ammunition. The result? Significant declines in homicide. In 1992 there over 3000 (!!!!!) murders in Los Angeles County. In 2012 there will have been less than 550.. What are gun owners so afraid of? Since when it is a constitutional right to own military weapons or extended magazines or several pistols? It is nobodies right, and as an American I will stand up to any motherfucker about this issue, period.

Tell the NRA to eat a fat dick yo!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|