View Single Post
Old 06.20.2006, 07:43 AM   #18
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Jeezus H Christ on a bike. The First NWW album goes for extortionate amounts.

I think the only way to be a completist is if you get into a band early on in their career. I got every Placebo release from the first album period because it's easier to get ltd editions and such when no one knows the band. I have everything Urusei Yatsura did, but that's only 3 albums worth of multiple format. At this stage in the game, there's absolutely no way I could ever find a complete SY collection.

I have got all of the Blast First LP's, the Geffen CD's, The SYR series (mostly on CD, but when I find them all on LP I'll probably sell/ give them to someone on here) and a couple of 12"s, but nothing that important.
Urusei Yatsura maaannn!I used to find their promos for such cheap prices that at one point i was buying singles and all.They had some good tunes but they didn't really do it for me.Yummy Fur sounded more exotic to me(even though they didn't in reality).At one point i had it in my mind that i was gonna buy only and exclusively scottish bands for the rest of my life.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|