View Single Post
Old 09.09.2008, 06:32 PM   #29
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
It's a question of style darling. Do you pose a series of heavily loaded questions mired in convoluted, naif-leftist logic and you expect me to respond with pithy aphorisms affirming your juvenile lack of perspective? Or do you pose a series of questions because you want people's opinions? I was taking the piss, yes, but you were taking the piss without realising, it seems.

Yeah, great style there man "mired in convoluted, naif-leftist logic"

You get ++ style points for using the word leftist to try to infer some sort of higher contextual intelligence on yr part. Very original. "juvenile lack of perspective", seems like yr just throwing phrases around here without any actual substantial critique of what I said in the first place. Oh no sorry! It's leftist and juvenile! There we go debate over! And don't flatter yourself, I never expected any kind of response from you at all.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|