View Single Post
Old 04.03.2015, 03:44 PM   #38439
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
This is really none of our business aside from simply warning our friend to be careful and cautious. A lot of "fun" things and "fun" people unfortunately can also totally wreck lives.. hence warnings of heeding caution. That is all i have to add, as you said, they iz grown so i will let them take care of themselves but i try to at least warn my friends when they are getting into risky situations.

fine, but i NEVER hear you tell people to be cautious when it comes to illegal weed. if you were equally fair with all risky situations i'd say "there's mr. suchfriends the prudent" but in fact your risk assessment is biased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Oh yeah, and bedroom police are perfectly reasonable some people fuck children and others rape people so just because "they think its fun" doesn't make it ok no matter how much Foucault you read yo

who is fucking children now?!?!??! this is like godwin's law w/ internet discussions and nazism.

now all sex that is not [missionary/hetero/vanilla/for reproductive purposes] instantly evokes child rape.

great job, internet!

(ps- foucault is un-fucking-readable, much less in bad translations)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|