View Single Post
Old 05.25.2010, 04:13 PM   #24646
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
My opinion is that we don't have the right to post pictures of other people without there consent.

I call bullshit on this. You know how many people have had their picture posted on this board without their consent? I mean, you might as well yell at Crypto for all the girls he poses with...or maybe prosecute us all for never consulting Lindsay Lohan before posting her image all over the board. It astounds me that some of you are taking this so seriously. Pardon me for providing the board with some decent eye candy to gel alongside my tales of lust, and slightly immoral desire.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|