View Single Post
Old 11.22.2010, 08:06 AM   #30
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
The problem I'd have with a 'global master' for a compilation is that I really think tracks should be as loud as the person making it wants them to be. 'Loudness', in itself, isn't important; dynamics are. Or, to put it another way, I don't want any cunt fucking about with my music.

It is impossible to make the tracks "as loud as the person making it wants them" because everyone has their own volume knob on their stereo. Mastering will just make the album more consistent so the end user doesn't have to keep adjusting their volume knob between each track. I wouldn't actually change much about the audio content unless it was an extreme case and it was absolutely necessary.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|