View Single Post
Old 06.11.2017, 03:52 PM   #993
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Draymond Green getting ejected then coming back into the game is a Buffalo Wild Wings commercial in real life

Draymond Green: ""We've got a golden opportunity to go & close this thing out at home."

Draymond Green: "You've got to give them credit, they were very aggressive. But when everyone has 2 fouls, it's hard to match the physicality."

Draymond Green on Technical Foul-Up: "I don't pay that much attention to anybody in Cleveland, honestly. Don't seem to be the sharpest people around."

Draymond Green: "I don't pay attention to people in Cleveland honestly. Don't seem to be the sharpest people."

I don't think Draymond deserved either technical foul, and this is not a believable explanation:

It was also a very poorly officiated game. Refs completely lost control.
All the above being said......take away refs and I think Cavs still win this one. Hell of a performance from almost all the Cavs!!!

And we have more stripes:

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|