Thread: Dear Knox....
View Single Post
Old 10.20.2010, 02:05 PM   #31
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I kind of thought the album was a practical joke and they'd say "of course this isn't the real album, you cunts" and then laugh. But they haven't done that so far. But of course I am VERY excited for you, especially because they will play old stuff right?

I don't know much about drugs, why not beer?

I think you have to stay away from speed tho, otherwise the music will seem ridiculously slow.

hmmm...At first listen. I was kind of disappointed. But this album grew on me. There are some stupid songs (Will there be Stars). This will be BR show number 3 for me. And they don't seem to play anything before Melody of Damaged Lemons which is disappointing. But I am hoping for Elephant woman. or just more off Misery.

But if I don't find some drugs before Friday...it'll probably end up being Pot and Beer....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|