View Single Post
Old 09.05.2010, 04:46 PM   #66
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
For those outside the US who are getting the vinyl it is probably cheapest to (pre-)order it from cdwow: €14.99 with free shipping.

They have the CD as well but that's cheaper from the BaDaBing store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Bruce Russell was quoted in The Guardian about the NZ earthquake.

What did he say? I was wondering if it had struck them actually because I knew he's from Christchurch (I think Michael Morley is from Dunedin?).

edit: nevermind, I found it
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...ch-new-zealand

Quote:
Bruce Russell, 50, said that although he lives in Lyttelton, a port town to the south of Christchurch, which is on firmer volcanic ground, the earthquake had been "very alarming".

"We were woken up at 4.30am and it swayed like a ship at sea," he said. "It was very alarming. We have no power, which is a problem across [Christchurch]. We're listening to reports on a wind-up radio. It's still very frightening."

Russell said he had not experienced an earthquake on this scale before. There have been local reports that some people many have been trapped in damaged houses.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|