View Single Post
Old 10.09.2014, 10:54 AM   #46
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
If THE SMITHS get in (and hate 'em all you want but they are massively influential and deserve a spot), there is no fucking way Moz shows up at the ceremony. No. Way.

---

I've been listening to a lot of Reed's solo stuff lately. So much garbage but there are enough moments of glory to justify a spot.

For a laugh, go over to rollingstone.com and look at old reviews. BERLIN got, like, two stars when it came out. Then for some reason they decided he was great, and they overcompensated for past sins by giving the dreadful MISTRIAL four stars, for example. Funny stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the Cure, MC5, the New York Dolls, Sonic Youth, Joy Division, Roxy Music, the Pixies, Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, The Misfits all NEVER EVEN NOMINATED

But Red Hot Chili Peppers are in? WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Whatever.

After watching the last ceremony two things became clear:

1.) E Street Band is one of the best groups of all time and I must see them next chance I get.

2.) The RHOF is an irredeemably tedious, pointless, revolting waste of every sensible person's time.

Which is why Moz wouldn't show up.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|