View Single Post
Old 11.30.2010, 02:25 PM   #25604
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Good Day,

How are you doing today? Thanks for applying to the post.Actually the position for a Personal Assistant is opened now it would be a great pleasure to have you as my assistant.

My name is Paul Bailey i live with my lovely Wife and have 2 Beautiful daughters. I’m an Interior Designer. The interior design process follows a systematic and coordinated methodology, including research, analysis, and integration of knowledge into the creative process, whereby the needs and resources of the client are satisfied to produce an interior space that fulfils the project goals. I design health care, medical spaces, commercial office space, hotel renovations, multi-family /condos.

I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable to work very well with good understanding.

Basic wage is $700 weekly ($2,800 monthly)

Duties and Requirements:

Available during regular business hours Organized and able to take instructions well Dependable,*
Reliable,Trustworthy a *must Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written)

Must have good attention to detail
Must be a problem solver and not a problem maker
Have great work ethic and attitude, as well as people skills
Pay-attention to details, capable of multi-tasking, and works well under stress at times.

Benefits:

- Yearly performance bonus
- Paid vacation/sick/personal days
- Medical benefits

This position is Home -based and flexible Part time job, you can be in any location because you will be working from your home doing all the activities....Am out of the state for a business trip and I will be back before the end of the Month, Pending my arrival I want you to start working for me and I have a number of things you could help me with this week or next week if you will be available to start. This will serve as a stable foundation to our working relationship.

I have the first task waiting for you, I just need to know if you are ready to work. I have been checking my files andwhat I would want you to do for me by next week is to run some errands out to some Foster Homes, You will be making some donations to them as i always do every month, I just want to use this to test your efficiency.

Funds required to make the Donations will be sent to you from my client in any form of Payment mostly in (Money Order/Cashier's Check)...I guess you will make arrangements to buy some stuff for the kids in the nearest store around you and mail them out to any given information I provide for you.

I will like you to get back to me with your Contact Details such as:

Full Legal Name :
Mailing Address (NOT PO BOX) :
APT # :
City:
State:
Zip-Code:
Home Phone Number *:
Mobile Phone Number *:
Acceptance of offer:

Once I have received your contact information, I will get back to you with the task for this week.
I will await your response.

Paul Bailey ...

please help me construct a reply!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|