View Single Post
Old 06.04.2015, 06:57 AM   #8
Screaming Skull
children of satan

Screaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Well, I havenīt ever devalue Goo neither Dirty. Goo was my first Sonic record I heard, so it has a special place in my heart. And it sounds still as great as then. Dirty was first I heard right after it came, so it is also very special to me still.

We got into SY at EXACTLY the same time! A friend let me borrow Goo for a few weeks and I got hooked! Dirty was the first SY release I actively looked forward to coming out and The Pretty Fucking Dirty Tour was the first time I saw them live (Boston, October 1992). Maybe all of this has something to do with my opinion/preference??
Screaming Skull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|