View Single Post
Old 05.19.2006, 08:48 PM   #11
qprogeny79
stalker

qprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritbears
hey q.....acoustic has no idea....the LSAT is a bitch@@@@@ and pretty darn hard...but mostly very long (5+ hours)...where are you thinking of going to law school?

yeah, seriously. i'm really, reeallly pining for the old analogies and basic algebra of the sat. it's not the difficulty of the material (which is tough but doable) but the TIME that's going to kill me . . . 35 minutes for each section are not nearly enough. thus far i've taken four previous lsats for practice and gotten a 165, 173, 169, and 173 on them respectively, but in each one i went way overtime in most sections (in one games section i took 2 hours . . . argh).

where i apply will honestly depend on the outcome of this behemoth . . . i have a 3.8 gpa, so i may consider shooting for an ivy leaguer or two (but probably not yale . . . i discovered on the lsac website today that someone with a 4.0 gpa and a 180 lsat has at most about a 65-70% chance of getting into yale, with an appreciable decrease with each tiny decrease in lsat score or gpa). this will be narrowed down once i find out my lsat score but right now my list of possibilities is . . .

harvard
columbia
stanford
georgetown
uva
w&m (my current school)
yale (?? -- i might consider it if i really surprise myself on the lsat)
maybe a couple more (penn? cornell? northwestern? maybe something not quite so lofty?)

yeah, wishful thinking. dream on, ryan, dream on.
qprogeny79 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|