View Single Post
Old 07.26.2007, 12:11 AM   #16
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete Abutments
I went to my first White Stripes show ever tonight in Connecticut. They've NEVER played in this state before so this was going to be an event! I had never seen them until now because I just never felt like driving out of state to catch it. They KICKED ASS! Totally hot.
is was their first gig in CT but they STILL cut it short. There were so many missing songs from this show it was a goddamn crime! WHY? I"ll tell you.
Problem: The show was 70 minutes long! Every other show on this tour has been 2 hours or more! I'm out 50 bucks for this excursion and to think Jack himself exclaimed at the beginning of the show that th

On my way out of the venue one of the ushers overheard my complaining and stepped in to tell me that some asshole threw a shoe at Jack and Meg at the very end (which didn't hit them BTW) and that's why they didn't come back for the final set. OK, so ONE asshole throws a shoe and you piss off 16,000 people?

If you haven't bought tickets for them on this tour but were thinking about it, think again! I thought they had a coolness about them but it's pretty obvious now that they're on a major they think their shit don't stink and they can throw a hissy fit like a 4 year old whenever they please. Good going Jack and/or Meg! Screw the people that pay your salary!

It's a goddamn good thing I only ever bought two of their discs. The other four were burns and I'm not giving them one RED dime anymore. You ROCK but FUCK YOU!

Dude, they play 2 hours sets almost every night. Don't be such a dick, a 70 minute set is still a set, and I'm sure you'd get pretty damn tired of playing 2 hours sets night after night after night. Who cares? Yr just looking for excuses to get pissed off because they're on a major now.
Grow up.

Translation for yr entire rant, "Bitch, bitch. Moan, moan. "

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|