View Single Post
Old 01.27.2017, 11:17 PM   #57
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
We're not backing something that's already been made

Best I can tell, the majority of the work and expense has already occurred. I know NOTHING about producing a DVD, but I'm assuming the biggest cost was having Marco Porsia travel with the band. It will take a good deal of time compiling all the footage and no doubt Marco wants to be compensated for his time, but the cost had already been accrued before the kickstarter campaign began. With the goal met, it's a win-win for everyone involved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
5:1 souround sound DVDS were so so expesnive to produce only brojk and youshimi battles the pink robors made any money!

Don't forget Pink Floyd's, 'Ummagumma'......but only the ones with the cover of the 'Gigi' soundtrack on the front. Not only are they 5:1 surround sound, but CD two has a secret backwards masking album hidden under the CD lable. There are five hidden albums in total:

Electric Light Orchestra - Face The Music
Styx - Paradice Thester
Black Oak Arkansas - The Day Electricity Came To Arkansas
Alan Parsons Project - Stereotomy
Triumph - Thunder Seven

My copy of 'Unmagumma' has the ELO album.

SPECIAL NOTE - not all needles are capable of finding the groove on the secret backwards masking albums hidden under the lable of disc two of the 2xCD set. (GIGI soundtrack versions ONLY)
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|