View Single Post
Old 07.01.2018, 06:20 PM   #10017
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
OK, all true. But all I'm saying is this. If all the teams England might face on the way to the final play as well as I think they're capable of, including England, I'd make England favourites against all of them. That's not a guarantee of anything but it's a very unusual position for England to be in. Had you asked me before the tournament how far I thought they'd get, I'd have said probably to the final 16, maybe the quarters, and that's it. That may well still be the case but I look at who we're facing now and I think the final doesn't look anywhere near as off-limits as it did.

The final itself is a different matter. Not saying we couldn't win it but even if we played as well as I think we're capable of, it would still require Brazil, France, Belgium, and to a lesser degree Uruguay, to underperform.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|