View Single Post
Old 05.22.2011, 03:55 PM   #11
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Aw man, this is incredible. I'll buy this just for the cover. This is absolutely my favorite genre of gaming. I love that their covering all the bases, not just hitting only the famous stuff with Sierra and Lucasarts, but also looking at those stranger titles like Uninvited and Mission Critical.

And cruising the contents, wow, tons of great looking stuff here. An article on Harvester? I definitely want to read that one. I'm glad that they acknowledge some of the more recent freeware stuff too. I'll enjoy reading that article on the Chzo Mythos, those games are terrific.

edit:

My singular beef though, looking through the contents again. Where is Mystery House? That game is the genesis for graphic adventure games. It absolutely needs to be there. Either way, only a very small gripe.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|