View Single Post
Old 06.15.2010, 07:23 AM   #28
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Anchorage's bus system is a joke. They run very infrequently and make no effort to connect. You have to go to one of three hubs. Unless you only need to take one bus, it will take you hours to get anywhere.

And, busses in general suck donkey meat. I lived in Fort Lee and the express bus was the last stop before NYC but the local was the first stop. If I made the express, probably 20 minutes. Local, close to an hour.

And then, on the way home, I couldn't get the express so another hour to get home. And people stopping the bus every single fucking block! Would it really kill you to walk a block? I don't think I've ever been closer to suicide than on that bus.